Dry Effect is now accepting applications for full time career-oriented team members in the Cincinnati/ NKY area. We specialize in residential and commercial disaster cleanup: water damage remediation which consists of water extraction, drying services, carpet reinstall, etc.; fire damage cleaning of contents and structure; and mold remediation. We also clean carpet, upholstery, ceramic tile, HVAC ducts, and offer post-construction cleaning services in addition to inventory, packing, and moving services.
We are looking for individuals who have interpersonal and communication skills and a highly professional image who can promote our services, and who are hard working, trainable, and work well in a team-oriented setting.
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Fire Damage Mitigation
- Mold Remediation
- Current IICRC WRT Certification
- Able to navigate using mapped directions
- Job Brief Preparation
- Job File Management
- Athletic, energetic people to perform specialized cleaning
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude
- Applicant must have excellent customer service skills.
- Clean background and driving record required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic math skills, able to figure sq ft, lineal ft, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills attention to detail and follow through.
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Some night and weekend work is required
- Must be willing to be on call as needed
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 -75 pounds
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate