Whole House Mold Inspection – Is it Actually Worth It?
Is mold back again in your house? All your allergies are getting back, making you sneeze all over the place? Not sure where it is hiding? It’s time, for a whole house mold inspection.
This time it’s completely necessary. However, you must not always wait for such a dire situation to hire an expert for a mold inspection and testing. In fact, it would be a wise decision to get the inspection done occasionally. It will help you ensure that mold has no chance to grow.
And in case, there is moisture build-up you can control the situation before it becomes a threat to your house.
The Dangers of Mold Growth
When it comes to mold, it’s imperative to know about the dangers of its growth.
- Mold can trigger allergic reactions in people and pets who are sensitive. These reactions include rashes, sneezing, redness, watering of the eyes and coughs. In some cases, it may also cause nausea, shortness of breath and fever.
- People that already have existing conditions such as asthma and lung disease, mold can worsen the condition by triggering asthma attacks and giving a possible lung infection.
- Prolonged exposure to toxic black mold can lead to poisoning which has a lot more severe consequences, such as headaches, dizziness, short attention span, problems concentrating, mood swings, memory loss, and nosebleeds.
- Mold has an awful damp smell that can be embarrassing when visitors come by.
- Mold feeds on the cellulose in every material it grows in. As such, it breaks said material down. When mold grows on your walls and floors, it breaks it down until the building becomes structurally unsound. Mold is capable of eating a material to an extent where it can no longer be salvaged.
The Benefits of House Mold Inspection
1. Saves you From Mold Exposure:
Knowing how dangerous black mold is, and how other mold affects people and pets in a household, it is clear that mold exposure is unhealthy. Getting a house mold inspection would help you root out all the mold in your house so they can be killed. This way you don’t stay exposed to it.
2. Keeps your Home from Structural Damage:
Mold is not always visible when it grows. It grows in wet or damp places and this could be within walls or floors. Since mold feeds on the cellulose in the material that it grows in, an inspection will save you from impending structural damage that you might not even know was there.
3. Indoor Air Quality:
Mold reproduces by releasing spores into the air, which then floats unto new damp spots to begin growth. These spores are microscopic and fill the air when released. When this happens in your home, indoor air quality drastically reduces as the air is heavy with the fungi.
Breathing will become problematic and allergies will abound. So, it’s necessary to hire a reliable mold inspector to conduct the test for air quality & ensure that you are not at risk of toxic exposure.
4. Proper Mold Remediation:
When you call for a mold inspection services, you are ensuring the safety of yourself as well as your house. The mold experts will perform the following steps:
Each of these steps is crucial to ensure that your house is completely free from mold. Using the special equipment like particle counter, Thermo-Hygrometer, Infrared Cameras, Negative Air Machine, HEPA Vaccum, etc. mold inspectors can help you get rid of mold permanently.
6. Saves you Money:
Getting a whole house mold inspection will save you a lot of money. Mold is great at hiding and festering. In case your house is infested by mold, there’s a chance that you are being exposed to mold toxins and at the same time it might be causing structural damage to your house.
This will cost you a lot of money and can drain out your savings quickly. However, if you will opt for house mold inspection & catch it’s growth when it is only beginning to fester, you can save yourself from this loss. As the cost of the inspection is nowhere near the cost of mold remediation.
In short, it is definitely worth getting the whole house mold inspection done!!
Ease of Access to Services
It is very easy to find a good mold inspector on the internet. You could simply look up mold inspection near you on the search engines and pick the one with the best ratings. A reliable restoration company will have its reach up to standard, so customers can find them with the ease of a single search.
This is something that the Dry Effect does well.
The Super Dry Effect!
When you call Dry Effect for a mold inspection in Cincinnati, you are hiring professionals who know what they are doing and know how to do it well. They will come with top quality instruments to root out your mold problem wherever it might be hiding.
With the Dry Effect, you can stay rest assured that your home will be saved from pesky mold every time.