The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and international trade associates, the IICRC serves more than 25 countries with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
Dry Effect is recognized by the IICRC as a certified firm.
IICRC Certifications held:
- WRT- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT- Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- FSRT- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- RRT- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation Technician
- CDS- Carpet Drying Specialist
- OCT- Odor Control Technician
- HST- Health and Safety Technician
- OSHA- 10 hour
- Lead Safe Certified Firm by the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- HAAG Certified
- Council-certified Micrboial Consultant
- IAQA Director
Beyond our certifications each employee must be background check and drug screened regularly to ensure they meet our qualifications on a continual basis.