Choose Cincinnati’s #1 Restoration Company for your water restoration needs.
- Access and evaluate the issue, while documenting with pictures
- Electricity and water do not mix, be cautious of your surroundings
- Step with caution-Slippery wet carpets and floors may be a concern
- Sewage back up has many health hazardous contaminates
- Use protective gloves , boots, mask and respirators as needed if handling contaminated debris or liquids
- Hand washing is still the most effective way to prevent spreading infection or illness
- Never skip the most important step: safety
- Ceiling buckling or caving?- Avoid area until professional can relieve water pressure causing buckling
- If possible stop water source
- If water pipe burst- turn off valve at water main
- Air conditioner leaking- turn off HVAC system until problem can be addressed professionally
- Rescue valuable items
- Do not spend a great deal of time retrieving or cleaning items as further delay from mitigating your home will cause further damage
- Do not use fans before determining that the water is clean or sanitary
Find yourself needing a water restoration expert, call us!